10 vials x 8ml per pack
Buy Aqualyx to treat lipohypertrophy. Help your patients achieve the ideal body shape. Commonly used in the treatment of lipohypertrophy, Aqualyx is an aqueous micro-gelatinous solution that controls and enhances the actions of external ultrasound waves. It is also effective in the treatment of buffalo hump in HIV-individuals, as well as subcutaneous lipohyperplasia. Please note that Aqualyx is not indicated for treating obesity.
The packaging content:
• 8 10ml vials
• 1 package insert
• A polymer from 3, 6-Anhydro-L-Galactose and D-Galactose (0.5%)
• Buffer systems (4.2%)
• Sodium salt of (3α, 5α, 12α) - 3, 12-dihydroxy-5-cholan-24-acid (7.5%)
• Sodium chloride (0.8%)
• Histologically and clinically tested: Histological studies has shown that Aqualyx can produce adipose tissue alterations e.g. liberation of triglycerides. Furthermore, the effectiveness of Aqualyx has been established in several clinical studies.
• CE certification: Aqualyx has been CE-certified. This formulation is well tolerated by the majority of patients.
• Fully compatible with Sonolyx: Aqualyx can be used in combination with Sonolyx medical ultrasound wave generator.