10 vials x 8ml per pack
Buy Aqualyx to treat lipohypertrophy. Help your patients achieve the ideal body shape. Commonly used in the treatment of lipohypertrophy, Aqualyx is an aqueous micro-gelatinous solution that controls and enhances the actions of external ultrasound waves. It is also effective in the treatment of buffalo hump in HIV-individuals, as well as subcutaneous lipohyperplasia. Please note that Aqualyx is not indicated for treating obesity.
The packaging content:
• 8 10ml vials
• 1 package insert
• A polymer from 3, 6-Anhydro-L-Galactose and D-Galactose (0.5%)
• Buffer systems (4.2%)
• Sodium salt of (3α, 5α, 12α) - 3, 12-dihydroxy-5-cholan-24-acid (7.5%)
• Sodium chloride (0.8%)
• Histologically and clinically tested: Histological studies has shown that Aqualyx can produce adipose tissue alterations e.g. liberation of triglycerides. Furthermore, the effectiveness of Aqualyx has been established in several clinical studies.
• CE certification: Aqualyx has been CE-certified. This formulation is well tolerated by the majority of patients.
• Fully compatible with Sonolyx: Aqualyx can be used in combination with Sonolyx medical ultrasound wave generator.
Save on Wholesale Dermal Fillers
Get the best wholesale deals on top-quality aesthetic products at Filladerm. Our online store offers dermal fillers, mesotherapy products, and microneedles from top brands in the industry. We supply products worldwide to clinics, hospitals, and aesthetic professionals at wholesale prices.
We at Filladerm offer fast, reliable shipping of the products you need at your convenience. Get in touch with Filladerm to see how we can help you succeed.