Injectable dermal fillers are popular these days and one of the trusted names is Juvederm. Before you go ahead and buy Juvederm dermal fillers, there are a few important things you need to know. Juvederm is an injectable dermal filler developed by Allergan Health Care. Its potent formula is safe, tested and proven effective in ironing out wrinkles and fine lines. It belongs to the hyaluronic acid dermal fillers family and its goal is to replenish hyaluronic acid in the skin.
It works by restoring the lost volume of the skin, lifting the skin, and ironing out creases, fine lines, and wrinkles. What makes this all the more beautiful than the usual botox is it produces natural, instant, and long-lasting results. It is tagged as the “natural facelift”. A single injection can deliver results that would last for a year. When you look at your face in the mirror, you will see a younger reflection. It’s like bringing back the hands of time.
If you are looking to buy Juvederm online, know that you can buy them at highly reputable online stores like Filladerm.com. Juvederm cost varies as there are many variants to choose from. There’s one that comes with lidocaine, a form of anesthesia so that you won’t be able to feel injection pain. The injection itself is minimally invasive and tolerable but Juvederm also keeps in mind those with low pain threshold.
Why should you choose Juvederm?
• Minimally invasive procedure. Unlike other dermal fillers and skin-tightening procedures, Juvederm is minimally invasive. Only small injections are administered, and you will see the results right away. No downtime. You can go back to your usual activities of daily living after the procedure.
• No discomfort. The pain is little to none. For people with a low pain threshold, the one that contains lidocaine is used so no pain will be felt.
• Instant natural results. The primary component of Juvederm is hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body. However, as you grow old, the level of hyaluronic acid diminishes causing less plumpness and elasticity of the skin. Juvederm restores the natural level of hyaluronic acid in the body leading to a natural and instant result.
• Quick procedure. The procedure would only take a few minutes to complete. It ranges between 5 to 15 minutes depending on how large the treatment areas are.
• Works best for severe wrinkles. Juvederm is effective not only in removing fine lines but also in severe wrinkles. Many have tried using Juvederm and are extremely happy with the instant outcome. It can also be used for lip augmentation. In just a single session, your lips will look fuller and more beautiful.
Juvederm is safe and effective to use as approved by regulatory agencies like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). While it is generally safe, there are some post-treatment rituals you need to follow such as avoiding direct sun exposure, refrain from using a sauna, and avoid extreme cold temperature for at least two weeks. Wearing make-up should be avoided too 12-hours post-treatment. There could be some swelling and bruising but will eventually disappear in less than two weeks. Other than that, there’s nothing to worry about.