2 syringes x 1.0 ml per pack
5 packs: Save €31.35 = €202.73 price per pack
10 packs: Save €104.50 = €198.55 price per pack
20 packs: Save €334.40 = €192.28 price per pack
30 packs: Save €627.00 = €188.10 price per pack
40 packs: Save €1,003.20 = €183.92 price per pack
Juvéderm Volift® with Lidocaine is an injectable implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature ageing. It can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration. The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient’s pain during treatment.
The packing content:
- 2 syringes x 1 ml;
- 4 sterile 27G 1/2" needles;
- package insert;
- traceability labels
- Hyaluronic acid gel (17.5 mg/ml);
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)
- Effective for deep lines: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is indicated for the treatment of medium to deep skin depressions and lines, including nasolabial folds.
- Liquid face lift: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine can be used as part of a “liquid face lift” to help to fill in sunken facial areas while correcting the look of wrinkles for a more youthful look.
- Facial contouring: This filler can also be used for contouring to help to enhance certain facial features.
- Long lasting results: In many patients, the results of a Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine injection can last up to fifteen months.
- Natural look: It is designed to deliver long-lasting yet natural-looking results.
- Vycross technology: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is cross- linked using cutting edge Vycross technology, which contributes to this cosmetic filler’s superior durability.
- Small hyaluronic acid particles: Thanks to this filler’s innovative manufacturing process, its hyaluronic acid particles are significantly smaller, and the formulation is smoother.
- Biodegradable: Found naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid is biodegradable and bioresorbable.
- Non- immunogenic: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is not known to cause any immunogenic reactions, as it is derived synthetically.
- Infused with lidocaine: Lidocaine is well known for its anesthesic effects. It helps to inhibit sodium channels, thereby alleviating pain and discomfort during the injection process for this filler.
- Good safety profile: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is generally well tolerated and safe. In fact, it has been approved by the FDA. Most patients will not experience major adverse effects after treatment with this filler.
Save on Wholesale Dermal Fillers
Get the best wholesale deals on top-quality aesthetic products at Filladerm. Our online store offers dermal fillers, mesotherapy products, and microneedles from top brands in the industry. We supply products worldwide to clinics, hospitals, and aesthetic professionals at wholesale prices.
We at Filladerm offer fast, reliable shipping of the products you need at your convenience. Get in touch with Filladerm to see how we can help you succeed.